Are you worried about something that is happening to you or a friend?

It’s important you tell someone. Talk to a teacher, social worker (0151 443 2600) or another adult you trust.

If you don’t trust anyone you know:

  • Call the NSPCC on: 0808 800 5000
  • Call Childline on: 0800 1111

You can also look at these websites for advice: