Tri-X Multi-Agency Procedures
Multi-Agency forms & Guidance
- Multi-Agency Safe Sleep Guidance 2017
- SUDiC 0-18 Years March 2017
- Knowsley’s Threshold of Need Guidance
- Child Protection Conference Template .
- Good Practice Guidance for the Multi-Agency Child Protection Conferencing Process
- Reports to Core Group
- Safeguarding Policy Quality Assurance Guidance and Tool
- Serious Incident Notification Process
- Serious Incident Review Group SIN referral Form .
- Advice for practitioners providing safeguarding services to children, young people, parents and carers
- What to do if you’re worried a child is being abused: Advice for practitioners
- Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance for Schools and Colleges
- Keeping Children Safe in Education for School and College Staff (part 1)
- Working Together to Safeguard Children statutory guidance March 2015
- Government response to the consultation on Working Together
- Multi Agency Safe Sleeping Guidance 2015
- Procedure for Managing Allegations Against People Who Work With Children
- LADO REFERRAL FORM
- Domestic Abuse BME DARIM
- Educational Neglect Definitions & Statutory Pathways
- Preventing and Tackling the Criminal Exploitation of Children Update Jan 17
DARIM (2) (Domestic Abuse Risk Identification Matrix)
Experience shows that children can be subjected to abuse and exploitation by those who work with them in any context. They have been found to be vulnerable in all organisational settings including social care, education, health care, the leisure industry and in faith communities. These Procedures relate to any person who works with children, whether a professional, staff member, foster carer or volunteer.
These procedures must be used by all organisations in Knowsley where people work with children , including organisations that provide staff or volunteers, alongside those who come into contact with children through their work.